samedi 24 janvier 2015

Looking for Business Partners

Hi guys. I have a local tour business in New York City that doesn't really function because we did a lot of work with our website and marketing campaigns before our official launch (which was in January, but still we are moving too slow). My main partner seems inactive and not interested in pushing this business and making good money with me, so I'm looking to rebuild my team form the ground with someone who likes travel and/or have hospitality experience as well as some marketing(digital marketing would be perfect)/HR/business development background.

Ideally I'm looking for 2-3 people who can help me. The ideal candidate will be from NY, NJ or CT, but its also possible if you live in any other state.

Right now we offer only 3 services: airport concierge, personal tour guide and online shopping/courier delivery for tourists. 2 services are pretty unique and no one else offers something similar to this.

A few facts about the business:

- Registered as domestic LLC (NY State) in July 2014

- Has a business checking account

- Has all social media accounts and 95% finished website



I'm also seeking for a $20,000 debt to pay salaries and cover ongoing expenses for first 3 months (before we break-even which will be in 4 months) and repay it within 1-1.5 year (I want to borrow $20k and pay $60k back). Later this summer I'm also planning to raise additional $450,000-600,000 to buy 6-8 double deck buses and offer bus tours. So I need someone who can help me to raise this money and reach our milestones.



If you know someone who is passionate about tourism and/or has business experience in similar industries and will be willing to be a business partner - please let me know.



Any questions - I'm always here.



Thank you very much.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire