jeudi 15 janvier 2015

SURVEY: How are you using Social Media for your Business?

I'm always looking at surveys and research for all kinds of things to try and get more insight into my target market.



My problem is that most times that data is old. Even 6 months is pretty old data in this day and age.

Or I don't know what the sample size is or who they are actually asking.



Then if you want further details you have to pay for this 6 month or year old information that you have no idea how they complied.

I just never feel like they are very accurate or useful to determine any behavior of my demographic.



So I decided to just ask the people I want to hear from and created my own survey intended for Small Business Owners just like me, to see how they/we are actually using Social Media and consuming information.



I'd appreciate it if you guys would share your insights:



2015 Social Media Survey for Small Business Owners



You don't have to give any contact information to participate, and you can see the global results right away.

Easy peasy.



Thanks in advance.

Any feedback or discussion is welcome



Full disclosure: I do promote it elsewhere, so there is an exit pop up on the results page.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire