vendredi 23 janvier 2015

Hai thar! I'm an inventor.

Hello. Ever since I was a kid, I loved making up new ideas, which is why I chose to major in Business Entrepreneurship, almost graduated. My family has a history of making their own small businesses, all of the uncles own their own businesses, as does my father (who patented a stability system for cars, nothing has come out of it so far :( ). I'm currently trying to make a brick and mortar store that has extremely low costs, which appears to be feasible so far. (Wal-mart, I'll bankrupt you! :p) But this is a new experience for me, so I look forward to everyone's input. I hope to learn from others' experiences and advice, and hope I can bring my knowledge to help other people out as well.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire