mercredi 28 janvier 2015

Feedback On 1099 Remote-Office Sales Positions For Digital Services Business

Finally got around to at least launching this sales generating opportunity that I had been meaning to draft up for a year or so now. Essentially it's what I consider an excellent opportunity and even one that I myself would have loved to have came across years ago before I finally developed and grew my own digital services business.



I'd like to think I've created one of the most lucrative and fresh opportunities in my industry for individuals who love tech and want to make some extra money via website & digital services selling.

I have already had a handful of responses and at least one that's well qualified and already on board.



This offer is also available to businesses. I obviously need to draft up the "affiliate wording on a separate page and define the policy."



I'd appreciate any feedback and suggestions on this working affiliate model and of course anyone who's interested in the program as well. I spend the vast majority of my time working on site development and with existing clients. Like many small businesses, while I definitely need a sales force I can't realistically afford to on-board a seasoned sales rep. in a full or part-time capacity.



In a nutshell it's paying Sales Commissions ranging 30-45% of every sale; Websites, eCommerce sites, other digital services we offer. Thanks in advance for the feedback! Full Opportunity Details Can Be Viewed Here: Career Opportunities Digital Services




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire