vendredi 16 janvier 2015

Partner Investor Percentages

I am looking at starting a small business with a friend. He will be securing the business loan of $100,000, and I will be doing ALL of the work (planning, product design, marketing, mgmnt, etc.) I will be leaving my current full time position and will be working on this business full time, and therefore will be taking a salary to replace my current income, and allow me to focus full time on the startup. My partner will not be investing any time or efforts.



I am unsure as how to calculate financial return, as I will also technically be an employee / partner.



My friend is suggesting a 90/10 split (in his favor) since he will be risking the funds and I will be drawing a salary. Problem is that with any success at all, these %'s are greatly indifferent. (i.e. $10,000 profit = $9,000/$1,000 and $20,000 profit = $18,000 / $2,000)



Any advice/suggestions?



Thanks...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire