jeudi 8 janvier 2015

Marketing greeting cards

Hello,

I am new to this forum, well all forums really. I have done very little "foruming" on the net.

I want to start a new business. I write and I do some graphic design, and I want to start a greeting card company. I have a Ricoh Aficio SP C831 which prints heavy card stock. I have hundreds of verses already written. My question is: Do I need to design my own graphics, or are the royalty free graphics that I buy useable on my cards?

I want to offer both personalized and regular greeting cards. I would like to offer the audio but I know that is out of the question.

Can anyone tell me how one would get started. I already have my title and have been paying state franchise taxes on it since 2009, but I have not made any money yet.

I do believe they will sell because I sold them one Christmas season for just three weeks and made almost $26,000 in that time. I just do not know the best way to try and get them marketed.

Does anyone have any ideas? I am going to college this year for graphic design, but I am wondering if I should take marketing instead. I need both!!

I am disabled and will do most of my marketing on the internet. Can anyone tell me how easy it would be to obtain a loan to help me get started. I already have a good computer and printer, however, I will need m ore equipment than that and I will need to borrow enough to pay someone to help me market them I guess.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Raven2014




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire