lundi 25 avril 2016

Blog Ranking Discrepancy Question

I have a question about why one of my pages is performing well but many similar pages are performing not so well.

One of my best performing blog posts for organic traffic is a job description for a front desk agent: The Perfect Hotel Front Desk Agent Job Description.

The page ranks 2nd for "front desk agent job description", which has a difficulty of 51. It also ranks well for a number of similar keyword combinations.

However, for the keywords "housekeeper job description", which has a difficulty of only 11, this page: The Perfect Housekeeper Job Description ranks 57th.

None of these pages have backlinks, but they are linked to from a definitive guide I wrote, which does have backlinks.

I created many of the original posts 5-6 months ago and I am in the process of updating the layouts, titles, meta descriptions and other things related to the on-page SEO and keyword targeting.

Any thoughts on why one page does well and the other is essentially invisible? Is the content too similar for Google? Too thin?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire