dimanche 17 avril 2016

Day Trading

Hey All!

I have been contemplating starting a business. There are two questions I would like your feedback on. Recently, I have spent time on websites looking at existing businesses to purchase. Primarily, I have been using bizbuysell. Which brings me to my first question:

1) Are these type of websites legit and can they be trusted?

I recently found an online business that does day trading from that website. It seems like a good investment. You purchase the trading software that they have, which is 7K. They provide webinars to teach you the ins and outs of trading along with lifetime support. So this leads me to my next question:

2) Are these softwares that help you select when to buy and sell stocks reliable?

When I spoke to the gentleman selling the software, he basically said the it uses an algorithm that analyzes what's going on in the market which takes a lot of the headache and stress out of the work so you can focus just on buying and selling. It seems a little too easy and good to be true. I will be attending the free webinar tomorrow to see how exactly the software is used in real time. Any input from your experience in this field would be much appreciate. Thank you!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire