mardi 12 avril 2016

Why Bank Why?

My parents and I share ownership of our office warehouse. My parents want some liquidity and want me to purchase their share, and I want to purchase it. We have no idea the value of the property. You could say $180,000 or $480,000 we have no idea. I contact an appraiser and he says, "I can do it but it will not be official for a bank, they have to issue their own appraisal." I'm no dummy, I'll ask the bank to get their official appraisal and I'll have an idea the value of the property - two birds one stone. Only the bank says they cannot request for an appraisal unless I apply for a loan. You heard right. The bank wants me to put the cart before the horse. I have to ask for an amount of money - when I don't have any idea how much money I have to ask for. :mad: Or waste $1000 getting an appraisal that's only good for me. Plus there's nothing like getting a mortgage when you are self employed. They want a stack of information as thick as a bible. The business is cash heavy. I'm considering getting the non official appraisal and just giving myself a bonus to cover the cost of purchasing the property.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire