lundi 4 avril 2016

I Literally Got In 2 Accidents In One Day

Figured I'd share a cute story here. Today it is snowing pretty badly and it's icy. I was driving to a client's business and on the way everyone started breaking really hard. I was kind of far behind the guy in front of me, and he started to slide a little. I slid a lot and my car smacked the back of his car. Here's some pictures of the accident:

My car:


First guy's car:



The second accident occurred literally 5 minutes later. I turned around in a gas station and some guy drove into my car when he was pulling out of the gas pump. I flipped on him :p Probably shouldn't have but I was already in shock from the first one. I don't have any pics. His car has no damage, he did dent the side and hit the mirror. I hate Maine :(


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire