vendredi 29 avril 2016

I am looking for your help

Hi, I am looking for help.

I am seeking people to interview who have or are starting their own businesses. I am interested in your opinions and insights into the struggles starting a business. In particular, I am seeking to understand what items/activities are the most difficult from a personal perspective and what are the market place hurdles. By market place, I mean things like legal and compliance issues, availability of assistance options, marketing or production challenges. I am not a business. This is a topic I am researching and I think the best way is to contact those who have “been in the trenches”.

If you are interested, you can email me at: pearson@alacarma.com

Thanks

Pearson

Ps I've never done this before and hope I am not violating any any etiquette rules.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire