samedi 9 avril 2016

Class project regarding small businesses' experiences with Alibaba

Hello everyone, I am a student at Northwestern University working on a project for a business course I am taking.

I would like it if people here could share stories of their experiences of having worked with foreign suppliers via Alibaba. Perhaps you were uncomfortable about payment processes, experienced a language barrier issue, were outright scammed, or had a seamless business transaction - I would like to hear all kinds of stories, and the more detail the better. If you have previously posted elsewhere on the forum about your experience, and just want to link to it in the responses, that would be great too. (I used the search function, but didn't quite find what I'd be looking for.)

I appreciate it - thank you!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire