samedi 30 avril 2016

Importing from Eastern Europe

After a trip to my home country in Eastern Europe I discovered great cosmetics made with a plant that only grows there (like lotions, parfumes, soaps, etc.). I am considering starting a small LLC and import a small quantity to see how they sell. What is the next step I need to take??? I read on the CBP.gov that you don't really need a license to import under $2500 value. I want to sell primarily in local farmers markets and special events then if it sells to open a store, or try to put it in stores like Walgreens, CVS, Walmart. I talked to the local factory and they said they will be able to ship all products in bulk to the US. What is the next step? Anyone know how to find out import fees and paperwork needed in order to import - say - products worth of $1000? Thanks.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire