samedi 2 avril 2016

Market research help for business plan

Hi everyone

I've got an idea for a business and I'm planning to get a bank loan. My business plan looks good, but the market research section is missing. I've been looking around to find a good market research company and there are so many of them, but they are all out of my budget.

I can do my market research after getting a loan (because I will have the money!), but how can I get some good data for low/no cost, before that point? I have considered surveymonkey and similar, but that requires pushing the link to other people, which I'm afraid will introduce bias and not very good answers. I want some good impartial data. Is this even possible with no budget?

Thanks in advance for any help


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire