mardi 6 janvier 2015

Starting brand new, buying a preexisting or go through a franchise?

I would like to open a food & beverage establishment, however I am not sure which direction would be best for me. I don't have much money to open a brand new facility and it feels like the chances of getting enough money are very slim. I do have good credit which I would think will make it easier to get a loan. With a franchise, I noticed most require assets and thing of that nature which I don't have. Then there is buying a preexisting business which seems like it would be easier to buy or at least cheaper. However, I know that I would have to be on the look out for debts that the previous owner may be in.

I am experienced in the food and beverage field and love it. If anyone could offer some advice I would greatly appreciate.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire