dimanche 4 janvier 2015

I am in a trouble spot

I recent just got fired from my job at my college I was an IT help desk associate making $8 an hour. I got fired from something I didn't do but that is not the point. I worked for many jobs in retail, phone call centers, restaurants, and clothing stores. I have an apartment with my girlfriend and with my business and IT I could afford it but now I am struggling. I filed for unemployment and is currently waiting for that to go through. My business is an Computer Repair company that gets business here and there. What my question is should I subcontract with other businesses while improving my own business, or should I find another job preferably in the IT field to learn the ropes and keeping my business on the backburner. FIY I am only 21 years old, very ambitious, I hate repetition for a 9-5 job, and I am ready for my next move. Please help if you can.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire