samedi 3 janvier 2015

New Pizzeria owner looking for menu pricing help.

As first time restaurant owners, we opened our first pizza place about two months ago in an area that we had just moved to 2 months prior to that. Not knowing the area well and what prices were as its a small town (pop 1800) and not much to compare to, we relied on family and friends to help with pricing our pizzas and pastas. Just recently I have been doing some research (something that I should have done before opening) in the surrounding areas as well as the local gas station that sells pizza and have found that we are approx 4.00-6.00 lower on most of our comparable items. I want to raise our prices to at lease be at the same as the competition but not sure how to go about it. Do I raise them gradually or just raise them to where they need to be? How do I deal with the patrons that will be upset by the increase? Being a small town, I don't want to lose to much business over the increase.



Thanks in advance for any advice.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire