mardi 2 décembre 2014

Making a Game for Facebook

Hey there, im making a game for facebook much in the same vein of candy crush, in that the game will possess an in game "cash-shop" where players can purchase virtual items for an advantage and apparently I need to start a business to legally comply with the law to do this. I just wanted to ask if there any other game developers out there who have done similar that can help me out? I'm just starting my business, and I need a hand figuring things out since there's quite a lot of things I apparently need to get: things like a business license, DBA, FEIN (to open a business account) home occupancy and zoning permits since I intend to work from home and any other potential licenses and permits. I've been told to talk to a business accountant about various things such as determining my type of business and the fallbacks/positives of each type, the additional licenses/permits I might need, and other such things, thus if anyone could inform me about such things or perhaps know a good business attorney that (hopefully) works for cheap, that'd be great.



Anyone who can lend a hand can contact me at gorg2@mail.com. Thank you for your time.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire